April 27, 2004
alone in the moonlight

That memory meme that's running around LJ: wanna play with me?

Post a memory of me in the comments. It can be anything. Then post this to your journal and find out what people remember of you.

Posted by shock at April 27, 2004 04:49 PM
Comments

it was a party at the litehaus, and i just got this brief glimpse of you pulling russell into your bedroom and kicking the door shut...

Posted by: hjd on April 27, 2004 4:57 PM

mmm making the hansel and gretels at heather's reception. mmmmm.

also: torching the creme brulee at the zoo. breakin the LAW.

Posted by: aimee on April 27, 2004 4:57 PM

I think of you: I think of scones. Homemade scones on a Sunday morning, and very delicious, very desperately needed hot coffee.

Posted by: cda on April 27, 2004 5:08 PM

Too many to count. But:

You twisting around on your back on a couch, your head in my lap, eyes wide and blue and innocent, your inner alien chittering at me sweetly.

Posted by: russell on April 27, 2004 8:25 PM

Shopping in Aaardvark books on Church, looking through a collection of sci-fi erotica (I think) that included a story called Telepaths don't need safewords, and wondering at the incredible political incorrectness of such a concept.

breakfast on more than one occasion at Josie's (r.i.p.), a buncha other stuff.

Posted by: Joe on April 28, 2004 1:23 AM

is it cheating if i already wrote it down? there are lots more but my favourite is still the best.

"in my mind, you are still sitting by the window on a tall chair. red shoes tucked in neat against the rungs. red ribbon at your neck. [...] you were danger in that dress."

(http://www.livejournal.com/users/naomi_traveller/97830.html)

Posted by: naomi_traveller on April 28, 2004 8:24 AM

ah - bad hypertext. i try again.

Posted by: naomi_traveller on April 28, 2004 8:27 AM

standing in your kitchen and feeling the loooove. :)

Posted by: carol on April 28, 2004 10:35 AM

Standing on a deck in a park in Oakland, both of us wearing sarongs; it wasn't as cold as it might have been.

Posted by: Damien Warman on April 29, 2004 6:02 PM

You and me at a table at Zuni, sitting very close and sharing our salads. You said, "Alice says salad can be eaten with one's fingers," and we did. Gloriously. Then riding back tipsy on Muni.

Posted by: naomi_traveller on May 18, 2004 11:38 PM