Wow - has it really been since May that I did a public update of my uberlist goals? As I'm in the home stretch, time to check in.... Here are the items completed since my last checkin. Full list is here.
1. Get your dream stove. Installed at the end of May.
2. Plant a garden in the spring. End of June is like spring, right? In San Francisco?
8. Raise 5 more houseplants. (The lightshaft counts.) None in the lightshaft, but there are 9 houseplants at home, and 3 at work.
13. Buy some area rugs. Goblin doesnít like sitting on the floor. August 2004.
17. Send Tammy & Toddís postcards, when itís time.
18. Take care of Beca.
21. Lend support and love to those getting married in 2004. I think I can cross this off - are any of you sneaking off with friends in December that I don't know about??
22. Donít overdo it. I think I did ok here, too....
33. Go to the damned dentist, already.
35. Weigh 150 or wear size 12 jeans. I don't weight 150, but I'm solidly a size 12.
36. When done losing weight, spent the Stormy wedding gifts.I'm not done, but we spent them... on Russell. 8)
40. And that plantars wart removed. All gone, byebye!
47. Take Naomi to the symphony. 11 June 2004.
69. Fill your paper journal.
71. Make lunch bags
76. Do a 24-hour comic July, with James & Russell.
84. Get better at spending money on only that which truly pleases you.
89. Commission 3 pieces of art.
92. Get the ska Mini. Hello, Gyre!