Yipes. Almost the end of July? Where did the year go?
I've been lax about posting, but I've picked up my paper journal again and been writing there. Time to treat y'all to an update on my uberlist for '05... As in the past, you can always jump to the ur-entry to see the whole list. I won't bore you with the in-progress items - just the completed ones! (Clearly, I'm going to have to get cracking & travelling...)
1. Plant a Japanese Maple in the front yard.
5. Ditch the last of the pink carpet.
6. Buy goblin an area run for the bedroom.
16. Closet reclamation: under-stairs closet.
20. Grandma’s birthday in February.
52. Sneak away to Mendocino.
53. Road trip in Gyre.
64. Teach some friends 42.
82. Learn to knit. Again.
83. Complete a scarf.
86. Learn more about food photography & processing. (I'm not DONE with this? But if I learned no more this year, I'd still count this as a success.)
93. You have a branch library right across the street. Use it.
98. Encounter live music. (Symphony doesn’t count.)
101. Perfect mochas.
103. One more pair of boots.